Yoga is a deep and complex art of uniting your body, mind, and spirit. It has a rich history that goes back thousands of years. If you want to become a certified yoga teacher then enrolling in the 200-hour yoga teacher training makes sense. The course is best for individuals looking to deepen their yoga practice or learn this sacred art.
The 200-Hour YTT course provides you with a basic understanding of the mental and spiritual aspects of yoga, not to forget an in-depth study of every yoga asana. It helps you not just master the practice of different yoga asanas but also understand its history, philosophy, and what makes yoga more than just a natural way to stay physically fit.
Let us find out what the 200-hour course offers.
200-Hour Yoga Teacher Training – In Brief
This yoga for beginners course offers you a deep understanding of yoga which includes;
- In-depth study of yoga philosophy and history
- Study of yoga alignment and body adjustment
- In-depth lessons on yoga anatomy and physiology
- Lessons on different styles of yoga, including Hatha, Kundalini, among others
- Sessions on Mantra chanting
- Classes on meditation and Pranayama technique
- Instructions on how to organize a yoga class
Read More – Yoga Stretches for Beginners: The Benefits
The 200-Hour yoga teacher training is a beginner-level yoga course which is most suitable for those;
- Practicing yoga for one year (Although not a compulsion)
- Physically fit to practice yoga for at least four hours in a day
- Focused on their spiritual growth with meditation and other yoga techniques
- Ready to challenge preconceived notions about themselves and the world
- Do not suffer from any chronic illnesses, had no prior surgeries, or are not psychologically healthy
During the 200-Hour yoga teacher training course, you are assessed based on five different modules namely self-practice, knowledge of Anatomy and Ayurveda, the spiritual aspect of yoga, philosophy, and psychology of yoga.
It is time to know why enrolling in this yoga for beginners course is worth your time and effort.
3 Reasons to Choose 200-Hour Yoga Teacher Training
Given below are the three major reasons why choosing 200-Hour YTT is worth.
1. Unleash Your True Potential
With so many distractions in daily life, it is hard for you to let go of the stress and focus on yourself. In the long term, it wreaks havoc on your mental and physical health. The 200-hour yoga teacher training course helps you rediscover that lost energy and zeal for life. It lets you unleash the hidden true potential to take on life’s challenges with more energy.
2. Form Authentic Connections
There cannot be a better place to form authentic and lifelong associations than at a yoga retreat. The yoga for beginners course has thousands of yoga practitioners coming from all around the world. Here is when you get the chance to connect with individuals having different life experiences from yours. It is also where you are at your best to form new friendships based on a common love and interest for yoga.
3. In-Depth Understanding of Yoga
With a daily routine consisting of at least 10 to 12 hours of classes on theoretical and practical knowledge of yoga, it is no wonder the 200-hour yoga teacher training course offers you a chance to understand yoga with access to its in-depth knowledge. You get lessons on yoga philosophy, literature, and yoga asanas, which helps you connect with the divine being.
In short, you learn yoga beyond its physical aspects.
Yoga is the best natural way for you to stay physically and mentally fit. You should look for a certified yoga school providing a 200-hour yoga teacher training course to understand yoga beyond its physical aspect. The course helps you understand the mental and spiritual aspects of the yogic lifestyle.